Twins Days Twins Scholarship
The Twins Days Festival makes a small scholarship ($1000) available to help qualified twins with upcoming college expenses. One pair of twins is selected each year to be awarded this scholarship.
- Be a high school senior
- Have REGISTERED and ATTENDED three (3) of the last five (5) festivals, not including the current years.
Twins Days Andrew R. Miller Memorial Scholarship
The Twins Days Andrew R. Miller Memorial Scholarship has been established to honor the man who was dedicated to his community and who was instrumental to the history and growth of the Twins Days Festival. In addition to giving to his community by serving on local boards, commissions and councils, Andy’s dedication, hard work and the foundation he provided have enabled the Twins Days Festival to grow for over 40 years. Andy recognized that the Twins Days Festival was not only a way to celebrate twins and multiple births, but also to showcase the great community of Twinsburg, Ohio.
This non-renewable award of $1,500 will be presented each year to an individual that meets the requirements.
- Twins or multiples that have been registered and attended three (3) of the last five (5) festivals (not counting this year) and are registered for the current year festival.
- Parents of twins or multiples that have been registered and attended three (3) of the last five (5) festivals (not counting this year) and are registered for the current year festival.
- All residents of the City of Twinsburg and Twinsburg Township, Ohio.
- Recipient entering their 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of a 2 year or 4 year of post-secondary education at a college, technical or trade school.
- Recipient entering the first year of post-secondary education after hiatus from graduating high school.
- Recipient must be a citizen of the United States or its territories.
- Applications must be received by July 5, 2022 to be eligible.
The following must be submitted with this application:
- Proof of enrollment in post-secondary education at a college, technical or trade school.
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, neighbor, employer (no relatives).
- A short essay (300 words maximum) on How does the annual Twins Days Festival impact the local community in a positive way?