Twins Days Twins Scholarship
The Twins Days Festival makes a small scholarship ($1000) available to help qualified twins with upcoming college expenses. One pair of twins is selected each year to be awarded this scholarship.
- Twins must be high school seniors accepted at an accredited university this fall.
- Twins must have been registered and attended three (3) of the last five (5) festivals (not counting the current year), and be registered for the current year festival.
- Twins must be citizens of the United States or its territories.
- This application must be received by June 20, 2020 to be eligible.
Complete this PDF application form. To complete the form, download it to your computer and fill it out in Adobe Acrobat. Enter your information in the form, save it on your computer, and email it to email@example.com (or print and mail it to the Twins Days office).
Accompanying this application the following must be submitted by EACH twin:
- Transcripts of grades, class size, rank and GPA.
- Two individual letters of recommendation from a teacher, neighbor, employer, etc. (no relatives).
- A short essay (300 words maximum) on “The Uniqueness of Being a Twin”, and what effect, if any, it will have on your career choice.
- A brief description of yourself, your interests, and a recent photo to be used ONLY for publication in our souvenir program if the applicants are the recipients.