Each year the Twins Days Festival Committee honors two Twinsburg High School graduating seniors who exhibit exceptional efforts not only in academics but in community service as well.
These awards of $500 each will be presented to two Twinsburg High School students that meet the requirements explained on the application page. These applications must be received by April 14, 2023 to be eligible. The selected recipients will be notified by telephone. The scholarship monies will be made payable to the recipient’s account at the school of their choice. If you are interested in applying please complete and submit the application below.
• Applicant must be a Twinsburg High School senior accepted at an accredited university/post-secondary institution this fall.
• Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or its territories.
• This application must be received no later than April 14th to be eligible.
Accompanying this application the following must be submitted:
• Transcripts of grades, class size, and GPA.
• Two individual letters of recommendation from a teacher, neighbor, employer, etc. (no relatives).
• A short essay (300 words maximum) on how you have contributed to your local community, and “How does the annual Twins Days Festival impact the local community in a positive way?”
• A brief description of yourself, your interests, and a recent photo. If selected, the photo will only be used ONLY for publication in the Twins Day souvenir program, on the website, and social media; in addition to local media newspaper.