Twinsburg High School Scholarship
The Twins Days Festival Committee is taking applications for two Twins Days Twinsburg High School Scholarships. These awards of $500 each will be presented to two Twinsburg High School students that meet the requirements explained below. The scholarships will be presented at the kick-off festivities on the Friday evening prior to the Twins Days Festival.
- Applicant must be a Twinsburg High School senior accepted at an accredited university/post-secondary institution this fall.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States or its territories.
- This application must be received no later than April 5, 2019 to be eligible.
Complete this PDF application form. To complete the form, download it to your computer and fill it out in Adobe Acrobat. Enter your information in the form, save it on your computer, and email it to email@example.com (or print and mail it to the Twins Days office).
Accompanying this application the following must be submitted:
- Transcripts of grades, class size, rank and GPA.
- Two individual letters of recommendation from a teacher, neighbor, employer, etc. (no relatives).
- A short essay (300 words maximum) on how you have contributed to your local community.
- A brief description of yourself, your interests, and a recent photo to be used ONLY for publication in our souvenir program if the applicant is selected.